The Missing E-Commerce Player – Globe St.
The global retail real estate industry is in transition to become a combination of physical and digital marketplaces. Yet, there is a very important player that is entirely missing from this transition: the shopping center. “On average shopping centers have close to zero revenue from e-commerce today, all of it is on the tenant side,” Placewise CEO Peter Tonstad tells GlobeSt.com.
This is a significant shortfall when you consider that in 2021 13% of total retail sales in the US wa…….
More On RSS Feeds
- Behind the Terrorist Attack on Brazil’s Government
- Why Brazil’s Coup Was Doomed To Fail
- Minnesota Republican votes against free school meals bill because 'I have yet to meet a person in Minnesota that is hungry'
- El Salvador: 2,000 more to prison, vows will 'never return'
- Travis Kelce's Dating History: Here's a Rundown - Distractify
The worldwide retail exact property enterprise is in transition To Wind up to be A combination of bodily and digital marketplaces. But, There’s An important participant That is completely lacking from this transition: the Buying center. “On common Buying facilities have Shut to zero income from e-commerce right now, all of It is on the tenant facet,” Placewise CEO Peter Tonstad tells GlobeSt.com.
That Is usually An monumental shortfall Everytime You are taking into confacetration that in 2021 13% of complete retail gross sales Inside the US was e-commerce, he says. “As e-commerce grows bodily retail declines, so Buying facilities Want to Wind up to be An factor of the e-commerce financial system To Guarantee progress Finally.”