Nov 17 (Reuters) – Nescafe coffee maker Nestle (NESN.S) on Wednesday said it expects to nearly double i…….
More On RSS Feeds
- Meghan Markle Reportedly Got Her Wikipedia Page Changed After She Met Prince Harry - MarieClaire.com
- Madison names Morrison as the next Athletic Director effective immediately - 953wiki.com
- Sola Onayiga Wiki, Biography, Age, Husband, Death, Age, Parents, Kids, Family, Net Worth & More - News Unzip
- Pop Smoke Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Net worth, Parents, Siblings, Wiki, Biography & More - News Unzip
- Which Free Digital Marketing Course Is Right for You? - CMSWire
Nov 17 (Reuters) – Nescafe coffee maker Nestle (NESN.S) on Wednesday said it expects to nearly double its e-commerce sales to 25% of its group total by 2025 by increasing marketing and technological investments.
“We plan to take (e-commerce) sales from about 13% in 2020 to 25% by 2025,” Bernard Meunier, head of Nestle’s strategic business units and marketing and sales, said at its investor meet.
This will be achieved by increasing marketing investment in digital to 70% by 2025 from 47% in 2020, he added.
Reporting by Siddharth Cavale in Bengaluru; Editing by Jan Harvey
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.