Nov 17 (Reuters) – Nescafe coffee maker Nestle (NESN.S) on Wednesday said it expects to nearly double i…….
More On RSS Feeds
- How The North Face Put A New Face On Its Marketing - AdExchanger
- How Artificial Intelligence Will Change Mobile Apps - KDnuggets
- (Rick Hasen) Live-Blogging the Supreme Court's Oral Arguments in the Moore v. Harper (Independent State Legislature) Case: Refresh This Page Frequently for Updates: https://electionlawblog.org/?p=133564 #ELB - Election Law Blog
- Wix Wins Google Cloud Expansion Partner of the Year Award - PR Newswire
- Shopify Announces Leadership Changes - Shopify
Nov 17 (Reuters) – Nescafe coffee maker Nestle (NESN.S) on Wednesday said it expects to nearly double its e-commerce sales to 25% of its group total by 2025 by increasing marketing and technological investments.
“We plan to take (e-commerce) sales from about 13% in 2020 to 25% by 2025,” Bernard Meunier, head of Nestle’s strategic business units and marketing and sales, said at its investor meet.
This will be achieved by increasing marketing investment in digital to 70% by 2025 from 47% in 2020, he added.
Reporting by Siddharth Cavale in Bengaluru; Editing by Jan Harvey
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.