E-commerce Retail Sales to Top $1T – Globe St.
E-commerce growth is moderating compared to last year’s surge, but it remains strong enough to reach a long-awaited milestone much sooner than anyone predicted: online retail sales will top $1 trillion this year.
A new report from FTI Consulting projects that e-commerce will hit the $1T mark in Q3 of 2022, three years earlier than the firm predicted it would before the pandemic hit.
More On RSS Feeds
- Behind the Terrorist Attack on Brazil’s Government
- Why Brazil’s Coup Was Doomed To Fail
- Minnesota Republican votes against free school meals bill because 'I have yet to meet a person in Minnesota that is hungry'
- El Salvador: 2,000 more to prison, vows will 'never return'
- Travis Kelce's Dating History: Here's a Rundown - Distractify
E-commerce progress is moderating As in contrast with final yr’s surge, However it stays strong enough To Obtain An prolonged-awaited milestone a lot Earlier than anyone predicted: on-line retail gross sales will prime $1 trillion this yr.
A mannequin new report from FTI Consulting tasks that e-commerce will hit the $1T mark in Q3 of 2022, three yrs Sooner than the agency predicted It’d before the pandemic hit.