E-commerce giant Amazon.com said it would recruit 4,000 workers in Britain this year, including at fulfillment centers in Wakefield and Knowsley, taking its permanent workforce to 75,000.Amazon.com held its biggest ever Prime Day global shopping event on July 12 and 13. Amazon.com said 56 percent of its new hires in its British operations teams in the first half of the year were previously unemployed or had joined directly from education.
More On RSS Feeds
- Digital nomads: These cities have the lowest rent for remote workers - Euronews
- Americans traveling between Mexico, US see vacations turn into nightmares at the border - Yahoo News
- How this 82-year-old woman ended up traveling alone in France for ... - Morningstar
- Exclusive - Neha Marda: People thought I’m too ambitious to be a mother; I’m overwhelmed to be pregnant after 10 years - Indiatimes.com
- Pregnant Claire Danes Reveals Sons’ Reactions to Baby No. 3: They’re ‘Categorically Opposed’ to It - Us Weekly
E-commerce huge Amazon.com said It’d recruit 4,000 staff in Britain this yr, collectively with at achievement facilities in Wakefield and Knowsley, taking its everlasting workforce to 75,000.
Amazon.com held its largest ever Prime Day worldwide buying event on July 12 and 13. Amazon.com said 56 % of its new hires in its British operations teams Inside The primary half of the yr have been beforehand unemployed or had joined immediately from education.